David A. Sabatino is a locally-renowned pastor, mentor and inspirational/secondary education instructor. He is the founder and overseer of Foundation of Faith Ministries, headquartered in Belle Haven, Virginia.
Sabatino was born in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. At an early age, he and his family moved to the Eastern Shore of Virginia where he attended Accomack County Public Schools. While recovering from a life-threatening gunshot wound, he matriculated and graduated from Eastern Shore Community College (ESCC) Melfa, Virginia with a Certificate and Associate Degree in Electronics Technology. Later he transferred to the University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Princess Anne, Maryland where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Technology Education. He is currently a full-time instructor at Nandua High School, Onley, Virginia and part-time faculty member at Eastern Shore Community College, Melfa, Virginia.
He has acquired several biblical course completion certificates and an Associate Degree in Ministry from Miracle Temple Bible Institute and the Evangelical Training Association. God has anointed David Sabatino to teach with great passion and simplicity. As the Spirit of the Lord leads, he travels to various places in the country teaching and preaching the gospel, conducting training seminars for civic and church organizations as well as counseling leaders.
David Sabatino is heavily involved with several groups in the community and has served three terms as president of the Accomack County Branch NAACP and board member of the Accomack-Northampton Pregnancy Center.
He currently serves as
- Public Speaking Judge: Virginia High School and the Tidewater Forensics Leagues
- Member: Advisory committee- Electronics Department at Eastern Shore Community College, Melfa, Virginia
- Chapter Advisor:Nandua Technology Student Association
- Member: Accomack, Virginia and National Education Associations (AEA., VEA, NEA)
- Member: Board of Directors of Leon Williams Revivals Incorporated, Seaford, Delaware
- Member: Virginia Technology and Engineering Education (24 years)